Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We're Here to Help
Our team at SERVPRO of Berlin/Williamstown knows exactly what to do when disaster strikes our community. We've had many unfortunate natural disasters and storm damage hurt our community. That's why our team is available when you need it most! We have the team and equipment needed to help you after hurricanes, flooding, fire damage and mold infestation.
We provide cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, including all holidays because disasters come on their own time. Our process begins with you giving us a call any time of day and you can expect an immediate response from one of our team leads.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (856) 728-7350
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Berlin / Williamstown arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.